- Bright green fabric hat for fun in the sun.
Approx. Hat Size (cm): 22" (56); Outside Diameter: 10.5" (26.5); Height of Crown 5" (12.5); Width of Brim: 2.5" (6)
Condition: Overall good shape. Small spots on the top that are not noticeable when worn.
Mark/Label: Happy Cappers, from The Field Company Los Angeles Calif.
One of a kind vintage item. Get it before it's gone.
- Vintage golf or tennis hat by Happy Cappers.
- Bright green fabric.
- White nylon ventilated sections in the crown.
- Makes a great gardening hat.
- White fabric hatband and bow.
Happy Cappers was a label from Fieldcrest Inc. a/k/a The Field Company during the 1950s - 1970s. Well known for their tiki straw hats and hats with built-in scarves. The company closed sometime in the late 1970s or early 1980s.
NOT SHIPPABLE TO ITALY
Shop more spring & summer hats
Photos copyright © 2018 MadgesHatbox Vintage
HOW TO FIND YOUR HAT SIZE
1. Pull a fabric tape measure or length of string around your head just slightly above the ear, across the mid-forehead, completely circling your head.
2. Hold the tape firmly, but not too tightly. You are measuring your head exactly
where the hat will sit in either inches or centimeters.
3. If your measurement falls between sizes, choose the next largest size.
FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS OVER $150
Domestic Flat rate shipping:
Items may be held on hold for a customer for up to 24 hours. A 20% refundable deposit is requested to hold items for a longer period. Layaway through PayPal is available on any item with 20% down and monthly payments.
Buy with confidence. At MadgesHatbox we strive to maintain the highest standards both in item quality, descriptions and customer service. Don't like it? Returns are available if we are notified within 10 days of item receipt and received back to us within 30 days. Merchandise must be returned in original condition. Refunds will not be issued until after returned merchandise is received and inspected for damage. Refunds do not include shipping costs. If items is damaged during shipping please retain all packaging and notify us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please contact us before ordering if you have further questions. You can email us at email@example.com